Intraday malicious virus program: AdWare.Win32.Undef.gdr
This is a malicious AdWare virus program.
After being executed, the virus program shall modify system files and falsify the home page of Browser with guidance station of malicious websites in the infected computer. Then, the virus program shall generate shortcuts of malicious websites such as online film and site map in the user’s desktop. Finally the virus program shall access to the malicious websites which specified by hackers to download varieties of viruses program and steal user’s account passwords and personal information.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
July 11, 2012, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 364,023 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 251,026 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 45,736suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
Injected malicious URL: **89/2/ezg.htm
Injected malicious URL: ** 89/2/ezg.htm
Injected malicious URL: **89/2/fzh.htm
Injected malicious URL: **89/2/gzh.htm
Injected malicious URL: **89/2/gah.htm
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.