Intraday malicious virus program: Trojan.PSW.Win32.OnlineGame.bop
This is a malicious Trojan virus program.
After being executed, the virus program shall steal varieties of popular online game accounts and password by recording keyboard operations, online game interface information, Memory information and so on. So this malicious virus program threatens users’ online game security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
July 19, 2012, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 363,972 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 244,324 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 49,984 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
Injected malicious URL: **89/3/gjk.htm
Injected malicious URL: ** 89/3/gik.htm
Injected malicious URL: **dn/dnf/index_rxjh.htm
Injected malicious URL: **img/09/ck.html
Injected malicious URL: **89/2/gai.htm
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.