Intraday malicious virus program: Trojan.Win32.KillAV.cxt
This is a malicious Trojan virus program.
After being executed, the virus program shall shut down antivirus software of infected computers, and access to websites which specified by hackers to download varieties of Trojan viruses to infected computer. Then, the virus program shall check removable devices which connect with infected computer, and then write autorun script file to these removable devices. So, computers get infected while accessing to these removable devices. This malicious Trojan virus program threatens computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
June 18, 2012, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 205,359 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 89,554 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 30,013 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
1, office.sdjtu.edu.cn **
Injected malicious URL: **88/2/6.htm
2, www.canbus.com.cn **
Injected malicious URL: **images/m_com33.jpg
3, www.dqacw.com **
Injected malicious URL: **88/2/medi.htm
Injected malicious URL: **88/2/7.htm
5, www.sygt.com.cn **
Injected malicious URL: ** us/2/7.htm
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.