Intraday malicious virus program: Trojan.Win32.Fednu.uem
This is a malicious Trojan virus program.
After being executed, the virus program shall create two “svchost.exe” programs and inject infect code into puppet processes to implement dual-process function and prevent from being copied and deleted. And then the virus program shall infect executable files of non-system. While users run these infected files, Trojan Fednu shall release Backdoor programs and send files of the infected computer to hackers’ server. So this malicious virus program threatens users’ computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
June 19, 2012, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 221,862 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 120,476 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 38,691 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
1, bs.csu.edu.cn **
Injected malicious URL: **dn/mhxy/index_mhxy.htm
2, www.hahayouxi.com **
Injected malicious URL: **ma/x6.htm
Injected malicious URL: **images/index.htm
Injected malicious URL: **88/4/se.htm
5, www.zxdpw.net **
Injected malicious URL: **default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.