May 10, 2008 one virus needs your attention. It is DUF（Trojan.Clicker.Win32.PopHot. duf）. The virus spreads through Internet, and it will continual refresh the appoint webpage and click the ads in it, drive computer slowdown.
Name: DUF（Trojan.Clicker.Win32.PopHot. duf）
Warning level: Dangerous
Affected System: NT/2000/XP/2003
This is a Trojan which can be copied to system directory by own, and release various virus file. Virus will go in the system itself and try to shut down various anti-virus software and security tools, and add itself in allowed list of firewall. This virus will refresh webpage continually and click ads, make computer slowdown, even system halted, and also the waste of Internet resource.
Anti-virus experts suggest that computer users take the following measures to protect against this virus:
1. Install Rising Anti-virus, personal firewall, update in time, and at least 3 times per day for updating Rising.
2. Use Rising Vulnerability Check, patch your computer system in a timely manner as many viruses spread by taking advantage of the system exploits or vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and suspicious inserter; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open auto-protect and auto-monitor function when accessing to the internet.
6. Put your account information of networks bank, networks game, QQ etc, into Rising Application Protection, Rising Application Protection can protect specified applications from attack by malicious programs. A user can apply rules to game software, instant messenger, etc. to customize protection.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.