May 9, 2008 one virus needs your attention. It is FXK（Trojan.Win32.Undef.fxk）. The virus spreads through Internet, and this virus will download Trojan, virus and other malicious process from the website which hackers appoint to local computer.
Warning level: Dangerous
Affected System: NT/2000/XP/2003
This is a Trojan which can be copied to system directory by own, and edit the registry start up to run itself when system start. Virus will go in the system itself as the normal process; it is very difficult to check. In addition, this virus will try to shut down various anti-virus software and security tools, and record the user keyboard and mouse operation, users of online games to steal the account number, password and other private information, and send it to hackers, make the players suffer.
Anti-virus experts suggest that computer users take the following measures to protect against this virus:
1. Install Rising Anti-virus, personal firewall, update in time, and at least 3 times per day for updating Rising.
2. Use Rising Vulnerability Check, patch your computer system in a timely manner as many viruses spread by taking advantage of the system exploits or vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and suspicious inserter; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open auto-protect and auto-monitor function when accessing to the internet.
6. Put your account information of networks bank, networks game, QQ etc, into Rising Application Protection, Rising Application Protection can protect specified applications from attack by malicious programs. A user can apply rules to game software, instant messenger, etc. to customize protection.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.